Writing and Reading Center
FALL 2023 HOURS
- The Mt. Pleasant WRC is open for drop-in sessions
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday | 9am-4pm
- The Harrison WRC is open for drop-in sessions
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday | 10am-4pm
- Additionally, Virtual Zoom drop-in assistance is available
- Monday and Thursday | 9am-4pm
Whatever stage you are at, we are here to support your efforts to improve your writing and reading skills!
The Writing and Reading Center has an online Moodle Space! Although this space is in no way meant to replace actual, face-to-face dialogue regarding your reading and writing needs, we hope that this space can provide an alternative for students who cannot make it into the center.
Writing and reading really go hand in hand to us, but for writing we are ready to talk:
- ...and really anything else you have on your mind!
Our staff is here for any class you may need assistance in, even the English ones!
Struggling with comprehending or retaining what you are reading? Not quite sure about a concept or maybe need a different perspective on that academic article?
Stop in and see us!
Our consultants are well versed in college level reading and are eager to assist on your academic journey