Get More at Mid
Hear from our students:
"My experience at MMCC reinforced my commitment to academics and gave me the confidence to pursue my college and career goals."
– Sara: transferred to pursue a Bachelor Degree in Psychology
"My instructors expected more because they knew me and what I was capable of. Every teacher knows your name at Mid."
– Eric: transferred to a four-year pre-med program in 2011
"I couldn't have guessed how much I'd love my time at Mid, how much I could get involved, how many doors it would open for me."
– Stephanie: just received a transfer scholarship that pays for her bachelor's degree
"I realized that the experience is what you make of it. Mid's instructors and advisors made it easy for me to do what I love ... fulltime."
– John: full-time machinist who was retrained at Mid
"I was honestly more challenged at Mid than by my university courses."
– Jenn: recently received her bachelor's degree in Business
"My class at Mid changed my mind about community colleges. The class sizes are so small that I made friends and got a lot of attention from my instructor."
– Pete: graphic designer