Faculty Requirements & Procedures
1. Save your grade book(s) to your computer and make sure it is named with the section, semester, and instructor name.
2. Submit your grade book(s) via the Grade Book Submission Form. Please don't email your grades to anyone.
3. Submit your final grades in MidWeb. Try the Final Grade Beta/Pilot method or the previous MidWeb process.
Incomplete Grade Form, Grade Change Form, and Grade Book Submission Form all linked in the Grade Book Submission Policy.
- Please include a photo of yourself as well as instructor name/contact information/list of courses being taught/office hours by the end of the first week of classes.
- Please upload an electronic copy of your locator to the Instructor Locator Submission Form.
- Please also hang a copy of your locator with a photo of yourself on the outside of your office door/work area.
- Here is a sample for you to follow (please use your own photo), as well as a blank locator for you to use.
- You must have a copy of your syllabus uploaded to Moodle by the first day of classes for each class you are teaching.
- Your syllabus must be ACCESSIBLE! Find out how to make sure your syllabus is accessible by following these steps.
- Upload a copy of each of your syllabi by the end of the first week of classes, to the Syllabus Submission Form.