Career Center staff (located on the Mt. Pleasant campus, Doan 109) assists students with determining a career path that meets their interests, academic abilities, personal values, lifestyle, and the current job market, as well as finding a job, or internship to develop their career skills.
- Career workshops
- Résumé & cover letter development
- Interview preparation
- One-on-one career assistance
- Career/major exploration
- Choose a career that fits you
- Please complete the Focus 2 career-exploration tool.
- Your résumé
- List of your work history and/or experiences
- Course work
- Focus 2 results