Since 1970, Mid Michigan College has awarded over 10,000 degrees. Graduates of all ages have participated in commencement and received a Mid credential in fields like accounting, welding, nursing, and many more. Others have taken just a course or two or were employed at Mid. No matter your relationship to the College, you are a valued part of the Mid alumni family.
We are proud of our alumni and their positive impact on the communities in which they live. That's why we're committed to helping alumni connect, network, and support each other, the community, and the College. We encourage you to join the Alumni Association, explore available resources, and experience all the benefits of continuing your connection to Mid.
Alumni Association Benefits
- Connect with the Career Center for Lifetime Career Support.
- Continue building skills with Mid's Professional Development workshops.
- Attend an upcoming Alumni Association Event.
- Join the Alumni Advisory Council.
- Cheer on your Lakers at an upcoming athletic event.
- Apply for Alumni Association scholarships if you are pursuing a bachelor's or more advanced degree.
- Discover a new hobby and stay informed with Mid's Lifelong Learning classes.
Stay in touch!
- Update your contact information to stay informed on College news, Alumni Association benefits, services, and events.
- Add Mid Michigan Community College to your LinkedIn Profile and follow our page. (The name will be updated soon!)
- Share your story with us! We love hearing about your career moves, life changes, and accomplishments so we can celebrate with you!