Upcoming Training Sessions
OPTION 1: April 12 - 22
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
OPTION 2: May 24 - June 4
- Week 1 | Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5pm
- Week 2 | Tuesday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- No class on May 31
- $850 per person
- Includes all training supplies
- Mt. Pleasant Campus
- Morey Technical Education Center Room 108
GET MORE INFORMATION!
Interested in helping others in an assisted living facility setting?
More than 100,000 Michigan residents who have a developmental and/or mental health disability rely on just over 45,000 direct support professionals to provide crucial supports and services that enable them to access community resources, work, and live full lives.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Negative TB test
- Clean criminal background record (required)