This 100-Hour Short-Term Training prepares participants for entry-level positions in one of the fastest growing health care positions – Dental Assisting. With an evening schedule and hands-on training in a dental care facility, Mid can help you start a fulfilling career FAST.
Upcoming Training Sessions
- September 8 - November 12
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays 5:30PM - 9:30pm
- Externship | November 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 (8 hours each day)
Training Cost $2,300
- Includes textbook and workbook.
All classroom training hours will take place in Gladwin.
The clinical externship hours will take place at a local dentistry office.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Clean criminal background record (required)
- Navy blue scrubs
- Tennis shoes, closed toe/heel