Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A
Classroom to Career: Three Weeks to Licensure
Training in Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A and Class B programs. Our programs are hands-on and are designed to get you out of the classroom and on the road fast.
Upcoming CDL-Class A Sessions:
|Session Dates/PDF Calendar||Location|
|January 8 - 26, 2018||Morey Tech Center, Mt. Pleasant|
|February 12 - March 2, 2018||Morey Tech Center, Mt. Pleasant|
|March 19 - April 6, 2018||Morey Tech Center, Mt. Pleasant|
All applicants must:
- Must be age 21 to drive a CMV across state lines (interstate) or 18 years of age to drive a CMV in Michigan
- Pass a pre-enrollment drug screen
- Complete and pass the DOT physical
- Pass a CDL eligibility check
- Agree to a background check
- You must be able to read and speak the English language fluently
- You must have distant visual acuity of at least 20/40 in each eye without corrective lenses or visual acuity separately corrected to 20/40 or better with corrective lenses
- You must have no established medical history or clinical diagnosis of diabetes mellitus currently requiring insulin for control
- Possess a valid Michigan driver’s license with no suspension or revocation in the last 36 months.
How much does it cost?
Currently, the Program fee is $3,900.
But these costs may be significantly or completely offset through MI Works! Assistance programs. Contact your local Michigan Works! office or MMCC to learn more about whether you might qualify.
No refunds will be offered once the program has started.
For more information, complete the information request form (see right) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989)386-6614.