Mid's Public Trails System
Mid Michigan College's Harrison Campus sits on 560 acres of beautiful, wooded land. As a service to the community, the College and various community groups have developed trails through the property for the public to enjoy.
This trail system is open all year long for walking, running, biking, snow shoeing, and cross country skiing.
eBikes / Battery Assisted Bikes are not allowed on the trails.
We simply ask that you follow the POSTED RULES.
Mid's Trails Will Be Closed To The Public On The Following Days:
- September 6th - Clare-Gladwin Area School PTO Hero Run
- September 15th - Harrison HS Cross Country Invitational
- September 16th - Fall Festival & BBQ | Timber Trail Races
- September 22nd - PTASTIC Color Splash Dash
- October 3rd - Harrison HS Cross Country Meet
- October 21st - MISCA Youth Mountain Bike Race
Thank You For Your Help In Keeping The Trails Clear For These Special Events.
Contact Stacy Carlstrom at email@example.com with questions.
Three walking/running trails are each 1 mile long and make a 3 mile loop. No bikes are allowed on these trails.