MMCC's Public Trails System
Mid Michigan Community College's Harrison Campus sits on 560 acres of beautiful, wooded land. As a service to the community, the College and various community groups have developed trails through the property for the public to enjoy.
This trail system is open all year long for walking, running, biking, snow shoeing, and cross country skiing.
eBikes / Battery Assisted Bikes are not allowed on the trails.
We simply ask that you follow the POSTED RULES.
MMCC Trails Will Be Closed To The Public On The Following Days:
- August 30 - Clare HS Cross Country Team Meet
- September 9 - Clare-Gladwin Area School PTO Hero Run
- September 17 - Fall Festival/Timber Trail Race
- September 23 - PTASTIC Color Splash Dash
- October 4 - Clare HS Cross Country Team Meet
Thank You For Your Help In Keeping The Trails Clear For These Special Events.
Contact Stacy Carlstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Three walking/running trails are each 1 mile long and make a 3 mile loop. No bikes are allowed on these trails.