This page is for you. To keep you informed, to help you achieve your goals, and to give you easy access to the resources, tools and information you need.
Here, you will find overviews, explanations, and timelines for the active and past projects at Mid Michigan College.
Job Postings, Insurance Information, and Forms for potential and current employees.
Stay in the know on the latest COVID-19 procedures.
Learn about Mid's governance structure.
Be prepared for any emergency. Review Mid policies, procedures, and emergency contact information.
Visit Technology Services at Mid.
From templates to logo downloads and tips for working with our team, we've got you covered!
Support for Success
Poverty Awareness Month
Virtual Poverty Simulation Training for Mid Employees
- 9am - 11am Friday, January 26 via Zoom
- Join us for this immersive experience, debrief, and discussion during Poverty Awareness Month.
- Watch your Mid Mich Email for more information soon!
- Click here to reserve your seat.
- Questions? Contact Amy Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.