Enrolling at Mid to improve your academic status at Central Michigan University is possible and we're ready to partner with you and build a brighter future.

If you have been academically dismissed, suspended, or on probation from Central Michigan University, you may wish to enroll in classes at Mid for the upcoming semester. We want to partner with you in designing a plan for your return to CMU.

To expedite your registration at Mid take the Next Steps below today.

Apply Now!

Mid's online application is fast, simple, and FREE. 

Next Steps

Complete Mid's free, simple, and quick online admissions application.


Generally, within 24-48 hours of application you will be able to set up your Mid account. This will be your access point to all of the important software and information you will need to get started including your Mid Email, Google Drive, etc. Important updates and information begin right away, so you'll want to begin checking your Mid Mich Email regularly so you don't miss any official College communications.

Follow the easy steps presented in this guide to set up your myMid account.

Watch this video to learn how to put the myMid app on your mobile device's home screen.

Having trouble? Contact the Mid Helpdesk at (989) 317-4630 or helpdesk@midmich.edu.

An unofficial transcript is acceptable for now. Don’t skip this step. Our Mid Mentors cannot register you for courses without one.

Unofficial Transcript. This is free and can be done immediately. Log into your CMU account and download your unofficial transcript as a PDF. Your name must be visible, along with grades for the courses you’ve taken. Email your transcript and include your intended CMU major/minor to your Mid Mentor.

Contact CMU to request your CMU transcript.

All incoming transfer students are encouraged to complete orientation. The orientation process includes a quick online course through Moodle about Mid's services and policies, academic advising, and registration. Visit midmich.edu/orientation to get started.

Online Registration Available

To register online, visit myMid and click the Register for Courses link. You will then need to login to Self-Service—this GUIDE takes you through the process step-by-step.

If you plan to use any form of financial aid at Mid (including federal student loans), you need to have a FAFSA on file at Mid. If you haven't yet, you should begin this process. It takes a minimum of a few weeks to process financial aid for new students.

File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online at studentaid.gov to determine your eligibility for grants, loans, scholarships, and work-study.

Be sure that you add Mid's school code [ 006768 ] to your FAFSA form and resubmit.

Loans do not automatically transfer between institutions. If you are planning to use federal student loans at Mid, please follow the steps on our website HERE. If you already had loans on file at CMU, you'll want to email financialaid@cmich.edu from your CMU email address asking them to cancel your loans for the upcoming semester.

Questions about Financial Aid? Call us at (989) 386-6664 or visit Financial Aid at Mid.

 Have you submitted your FAFSA to Mid more than 2 business days ago?

Megan Zeien, Mid Mentor


(989) 317-9206


(989) 444-5405


Harrison Campus

  • By Appt

Mt. Pleasant Campus

  • CSS 162