Never Dual Enrolled? Here's How to Get Started.
Review the Dual/Concurrent Enrollment Handbook (2021-22 version) which contains helpful academic, student service-related, and other information that supports success.
- Apply to Mid. When you begin your application, on the first question be sure to select that you'll be a high school student.
- Review your enrollment packet that you will receive at the address we have on file. Be sure to set up your Mid Michigan College account and Mid Mich Email when you receive your packet. This information is important. Make sure everything is correct and that you understand what it says.
- Contact your high school guidance counselor in order to move forward with enrollment in classes at Mid. Frequently, the high school pays most of the costs. You will need to ensure that you are working with your high school so that payment and enrollment in eligible courses occurs. Because the conditions for dual enrolling vary, your counselor will assist you in making course selections that align with your high school's requirements. For home schooled students, contact us, and we'll help you get started.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Registration Form (05/2020) with your high school counselor, and submit it to Mid's Admissions team.
- NEW Online Dual Enrollment Orientation
Participate in the online dual enrollment orientation. Note: Orientation will be completed through Moodle. To participate, you will need to set up your myMid account.
For new dual enrollees, participating in the online orientation is really, really important! As a dual enrolled student, you are enrolling in college courses, and you’ll need to know what that entails, what to expect, and what consequences are attached if you don’t succeed.
Important Dates for Dual Enrolled Students
Already a Dual Student? Take advantage of College resources.
Dual Enrollees at Mid are entitled to all of our services. Click any of the links below to learn more.
If you are interested in receiving disability related accommodations please visit the Student Accommodations Services website.
Library & Learning Services
You will be able to use the Library & Learning Services This includes each of the campus libraries and the online resources associated with the library system.