In only nine weeks, you can be prepared to enter the high-demand field of phlebotomy through our fast training program.
MMCC's Phlebotomy Program features specific advantages when compared to competitor programs:
Highest Certification Available:
Our program ensures eligibility to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) exam - the highest credential for a Phlebotomist which allows you to practice in all 50 states.
MMCC's program is one of only four NAACLS approved Phlebotomy programs in the state - guaranteeing you the highest quality training.
Phlebotomy at MMCC costs just $1,400 for a 9 week course, compared to nearly $2,000 for an 8 week course at a non-accredited competitor.
Surveyed graduates give MMCC's CNA and Phlebotomy programs a 97% satisfaction rating.
High Graduation Rates:
Since 2010, MMCC has successfully trained 242 students - a 90% graduation rate for the program, which demonstrates our commitment to your success.
Job Placement Success:
MMCC also provides job placement services - 73% of our graduates start their career after certification.
Phlebotomy Program at MMCC:
This exciting program consists of nine weeks of training in a classroom, lab and externship / clinical settings.
- These health care workers draw blood and prepare samples for diagnostic testing, and they function as important members of clinical teams.
- Phlebotomy training often works as a stepping stone into other healthcare careers, such as medical laboratory science or nursing.
- Employment continues to grow fast for phlebotomists, and job rates are expected to climb over 25% in the next few years.
Train today for a fast-growing industry which provides competitive wages in
- Hospitals and clinics
- Physician's offices
- Medical and surgical centers
- Veterinary clinics
- Insurance agencies
- Blood & plasma donation centers
- Government medical facilities and agencies
- US Armed forces