In only nine weeks, you can be prepared to enter the high-demand field of phlebotomy through our fast training program.
These health care workers draw blood and prepare samples for diagnostic testing, and they function as important members of clinical teams.
Phlebotomy training often works as a stepping stone into other healthcare careers, such as medical laboratory science or nursing.
Employment continues to grow fast for phlebotomists, and job rates are expected to climb over 25% in the next few years.
Since 2010, MMCC has successfully trained 242 students - a 90% graduation rate for the program which demonstrates our commitment to your success.
MMCC also provides job placement services - 73% of our graduates start their career after certification.
MMCC's Phlebotomy Program features specific advantages when compared to competitor programs:
- Highest Certification Available: Our program ensures eligibility to take the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) exam - the highest credential for a Phlebotomist which allows you to practice in all 50 states.
- NAACLS Approved: MMCC's program is one of only four NAACLS approved Phlebotomy programs in the state - guaranteeing you the highest quality training.
- Cost Savings: Phlebotomy at MMCC costs just $1,400 for an 8 week course, compared to nearly $2,000 for an 8 week course at a non-accredited competitor.
- In Depth Education: Our program's eight week timeline prepares you for success with 5 weeks in the classroom and 3 weeks of on the job experience.
- Hands On Training: MMCC features a simulated lab environment giving you knowledge of exactly what to expect on the job.
- More Experience: MMCC requires fifteen 8 hour shifts to be completed in a health care facility compared to competitor programs which only require four.
- Program Proud: Surveyed graduates give MMCC's CNA and Phlebotomy programs a 97% satisfaction rating.
This exciting program consists of nine weeks of training in a classroom, lab and externship / clinical settings.
Train today for a fast-growing industry which provides competitive wages in
- Hospitals and clinics
- Physician's offices
- Medical and surgical centers
- Veterinary clinics
- Insurance agencies
- Blood & plasma donation centers
- Government medical facilities and agencies
- US Armed forces