You can change your life and positively impact the lives of others in just six weeks when you train to be a CNA.
This rewarding career can launch your goal of becoming a healthcare professional. Many CNAs go on to earn nursing or other health professional credentials.
Jobs for CNAs are in high demand. Employment is expected to grow by 17% over the next few years.
MMCC's CNA program trains students to provide direct care in residential care or hospital settings.
For qualified individuals, MI Works! or MI Rehab Services funding can offset course costs. Check with your local agency to find out if you qualify and for how much.
MMCC's CNA Program gives you specific advantages when compared to competitor programs:
- Extensive Training: A full 60 hours in the classroom means you'll have the knowledge, and with 60 hours of hands on training at a health care facility you'll have the experience.
- Support For Success: MMCC is dedicated to your success and will be with you every step of the way. This dedication is illustrated by our graduation rate -- 96% of our students complete the program successfully.
- Be Test Ready: On average, MMCC students score 95% on the final exam and 80% of students who take the state certification test pass the first time.
- Program Proud: Surveyed graduates give MMCC's CNA and Phlebotomy programs a 97% satisfaction rating.
- Real Results: On average students score 95% on the final exam, a 70% score increase over the pre-test score of 25%.
- Take Your Career With You: MMCC's 120 hour CNA certificate transfers to over 35 states -- from Alabama to Washington.
CNAs earn competitive wages and work in a variety of settings:
- In-Home Healthcare Organizations
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Nursing Care Facilities
- Long Term Care
- Assisted Living Facilities