Tech Training & Support Resources
Mid's HelpDesk provides support to students, faculty and staff who are experiencing technical difficulties, building issues, or just have a question they do not know how to answer. If you are experiencing any problems with technology at Mid or just need a technology-related question answered: Please contact the HelpDesk.
HelpDesk Saves The Day!
Our staff includes trained Help Desk personnel as well as technical professionals. If we can not answer your questions, we will find someone who can!
Hours of Operation
The HelpDesk is open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am until 9:30 pm, and Fridays from 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. If for some reason your question is not answered by one of our personnel, feel free to leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as is possible.
In order to better serve our constituents there are several ways to contact the HelpDesk.
- Fill out a ticket using our online form
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call (989) 317-4630, or use extension 411 (if on-campus)
- Mt. Pleasant Help Desk located in The Center for Liberal Arts and Business - Room 318
- Harrison Help Desk is located in the SOAR center - Room 143
When submitting your ticket request:
Unless your query is time sensitive, the best way to contact us is by creating a ticket using our online form. When you e-mail us, make sure that you include:
- A detailed description of the problem
- Your full name and location (if on-campus)
- A phone number if you wish to be called
- Any other necessary information which best allows us to answer your question.
If your query is time sensitive:
Then you can give us a call at (989) 317-4630. If your call is not promptly answered feel free to leave a message.