"The Nest" Student Wellness Space
Mt. Pleasant Campus- Doan 116
The Nest is a shared campus space which creates opportunity for non-academic resource access for students in need of assistance with issues like housing, food, mental health, recovery, etc. This space also provides opportunities for interaction across diverse identities through small group discussions/collaborations.
Available in the Nest...
- Campus Cupboard - Food Pantry
- Local Community resource listings
- Small group collaborative space
- Mid Movies (DVD online library) access on all computers
- Small group Lounge & Learn space
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.