In response to the COVID-19 risk, please rely on the temporary information below as long as this message appears.
- Harrison Testing Center (located in the HA Library) AND
- Mt. Pleasant Testing Center (located in the MP Library)
Testing Center Hours for Both Campuses
- Monday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-4:30pm
- Thursday 9:30am-5:00pm
Testing Center Procedures
- Testing Center hours will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and for no more than 2 hours at a time per student.
- Appointments must be made via email at email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the test time. When requesting a testing appointment, please designate: class/instructor, day, time and campus location.
- Students may not continue taking tests beyond the 2-hour time limit and tests will be collected at the end of the allotted time.
- Any student requiring additional time should consult with their instructor and accommodations should be made by the instructor to meet the students’ needs.
- Please note that the testing center offices will NOT be available for drop-in appointments and will close to students and the public if no appointments are scheduled.
- We have limited spaces available to ensure social distancing.
- MASKS are required.
- Students will be responsible to bring their own materials. We will not have any pencils, scantron sheets, or calculators available per health guidelines.
- Read the latest Mid Michigan College COVID-19 updates.
NOTE: When requesting a testing appointment, please designate:
Students should schedule an appointment to take a test.
To schedule an appointment for testing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call
Mt. Pleasant (989) 773-6622 x287
Harrison (989) 386-6677