- Harrison Campus Testing Center (located in the HA Library) AND
- Mt. Pleasant Campus Testing Center (located in the MP Library)
Testing Center Hours for Both Campuses
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 10am-5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am-3pm
Testing Center Procedures
- Testing Center hours will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and for no more than 2 hours at a time per student.
- Appointments must be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the test time. When requesting a testing appointment, please designate:
- Campus location
- Students may not continue taking tests beyond the 2-hour time limit and tests will be collected at the end of the allotted time.
- Any student requiring additional time should consult with their instructor and accommodations should be made by the instructor to meet the students’ needs.
- Please note that the testing center offices will NOT be available for drop-in appointments and will close to students and the public if no appointments are scheduled.
- We have limited spaces available to ensure social distancing.
- MASKS are required.
- Students will be responsible to bring their own materials.
- Read the latest Mid Michigan College COVID-19 updates.
Testing Center Information:
Students should schedule an appointment to take a test.
To schedule an appointment for testing, please email email@example.com OR call respective testing center at the campus phone numbers listed below: