Tuition Rates 2020-2021
Tuition rates are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Trustees. Rates are listed on a per contact hour basis.
Tuition & Fees
|Residency Classification *||Tuition**|
|In-District and Dual Enrollees||$132|
** Tuition Rates are per contact hour.
** Note: Nursing, Radiography, and Physical Therapist Assistant courses are assessed an additional $25 per contact hour over the tuition rates listed above.
Understanding our Fees
Course Fees: Varies by course to defray the cost of special equipment or materials.
Enrollment Fee: A fee is required each semester a student enrolls, with the amount based upon date of initial enrollment. The fee is $50 during the designated Early Registration period, and $100 during Late Registration.
Facilities Fee: A $10 per contact hour fee is assessed on all courses offered on the Harrison or Mt. Pleasant campuses as well as courses that are independent study, clinical, or co-op.
Student Activities Fee: A $60 fee is assessed each semester to all students enrolling in 3 or more contact hours.
Technology Fee: A $17 per contact hour fee is assessed to all students.
NOTE: Fees are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Trustees. Information about Mid Michigan College’s tuition and fees can be found in the Catalog.
* Am I In-District or Out of District?
Students are considered IN-DISTRICT if they meet one of the following criteria at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester: (Note: A PO Box will not be accepted as an In-District address. )
- They are dependent students living with a parent/guardian who maintains his/her primary residence within one of the public school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin or Harrison.
- They currently reside within the college district and are a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- The student, student's spouse, or parents of a dependent student hold property within the College district stated above against which property taxes have been assessed in support of the College for the tax year immediately preceding registration.
- The student is an employee of a business or industrial firm or governmental agency or is a member of a professional organization within the College district and the employer or organization, by written agreement, agrees to pay directly to the College all tuition and/or fees of a student for employer-approved courses.
- Military personnel whose Home of Record or Legal Residence is within one of the public school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin, or Harrison.
- The students are enrolled under the provisions of Act 245, Public Acts of 1935, as amended by Act 371, Public Acts of 1965 (students receiving benefits under the Michigan Veterans' Trust Fund).
So I'm an Out-District Student if I live in Mt. Pleasant?
That is correct. The college's in-district area consists of the public school districts of Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin and Harrison.