Tuition Rates

Tuition rates are subject to change without notice by action of the Board of Trustees. Rates are listed on a per contact hour basis.

Do you need to document your In-District student status?

In May, voters passed two proposals that allowed the Mt. Pleasant School District to join Beaverton, Clare, Farwell, Gladwin, and Harrison as part of Mid's in-district service area.

You can check to see if your mailing address is in Mid's In-District service area using this tool.

Use this quick, online form to begin the residency update process.

To complete the form you will need to provide residency documentation of your in-district address. Accepted forms of documentation include driver's license, voter registration card, Secretary of State identification Card, lease agreement, or property tax receipt for the tax period immediately prior to registration.

It's important to note that residency changes must be made no later than the second Friday of the semester. After that deadline, the existing tuition rate charged will stand for the semester, and residency changes could then be requested for future semesters.

If you have questions, contact your Mid Mentor or a Student Services Specialist by calling (989) 386-6622 or emailing

Back to the top