Make a move this summer at Mid Michigan College!
Find your passion. Follow your dream. And own your opportunities.
Be real-world ready with a purpose-driven degree or transfer-focused pathway tailored to your destination.
Discover how #MidMovesYou and register today!
All of us at Mid Michigan College know that staying healthy and safe is important as you move forward toward your goals. And we've got your back with options that fit your goals, needs, schedule, and public health guidelines. We continue to expand the number of courses, programs, pathways, credentials, and services that are available on campus and online. From one-on-one help registering for courses to academic support, our teams are ready to help you every step of the way.
Summer Registration is available April 4, 2022 - May 24, 2022.
Summer 2022 courses are available on campus and remotely using online and real-time virtual technologies.
We're available to help you how, when, and where it works best for you!
Schedule an On-Campus, Online, or Phone Appointment
- Meet with your Mid Mentor
- Use the 'Click Here to schedule an appointment' button that appears next to your Mid Mentor to select a meeting time and contact method.
- Meet with the next available Mid Mentor
- Open Late! Online advising appointments with Mid Mentors are available until 6:30pm on Wednesdays.
Drop-In Registration for Continuing Students
- Starting Wednesday, April 20 | Drop-In Registration No appointment necessary!
- 11am-1:30pm Tuesdays | Harrison Campus | Main Concourse
- 10:30am-2pm Wednesdays | Mt. Pleasant Campus | CSS Lobby
Student Services Availability
- Now - May 6 | Student Services is open 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses.
- May 9 - July 29 | Student Services is open 7:30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses. (Closed on Fridays)
- August 1 | Student Services returns to regular operating hours and is open 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses.
- Have a quick question? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start moving forward at Mid today!
The information and links below will provide you with basic guidelines, contact information, and further details about learning, support, and service options.
Mid offers a wide array of courses and many of our programs and credentials can largely be completed online. And with several learning options, Mid's courses provide you with an engaging, dynamic learning experience with experienced instructors who utilize the latest technology and resources.
Connect with us!
For help with financial aid, academic advising, registration, and online learning you can now meet with us on campus or online. Plus, a live chat is now available throughout the website in the lower right-hand corner that allows you to connect with knowledgeable team members who are ready to help. Use the links below to contact specific team members and schedule online appointments.
We've got your back!
At Mid, we aren't just focused on your academic achievements, we see you for the complete individual that you are--with family, friends, challenges, and triumphs. We're here to support you, cheer you on, and connect you to resources.
Study Safe. Stay Healthy.
Although COVID-19 case numbers are improving, there is still reason for vigilance. A responsible plan will help us stay on campus, maintain face-to-face services, and allow the Mid community to study safe and stay healthy. Prepare for visiting campus locations by reviewing the health guidelines currently in place at Mid.