- This pathway features 8-week courses, is 100% online, and prepares you to succeed in a virtual career.
- Our new chemical, electrical, manufacturing, and mechanical engineering technology pathways prepare you to work as an engineering technician, assisting engineers in designing, testing, and manufacturing products.
- This pathway is over 80% online and transfers over 50 credits directly into Central Michigan University's Bachelor of Early Childhood Development & Learning Program.
Land Title Training Credential
- This pathway is 90% online and prepares you for entry-level careers in the abstract and title industry.
- In this pathway, you'll earn industry-recognized certifications from partners like Snap-on, and can take advantage of late-afternoon and evening courses. Plus, our fast-track options allow you to complete a training credential in just 8 months or 2 semesters.
- This pathway prepares you to sit for the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE) after you graduate, and 100% of licensed Mid graduates are employed within one year of graduation.
- Keep learning, growing, and going with Lifelong Learning at Mid. The College offers a wide variety of personal interest classes on campus. All of these classes are affordable, interactive, and engaging. From discovering a new hobby to staying informed, Mid has the class you're looking for.
- Mid's Workforce and Economic Development team offers a wide range of training opportunities that serve local employers and community members seeking to expand their professional skills.
Facility & Lab Upgrades
- This lab has recently been upgraded with over $1 million of professional-grade 3D printers and materials.
- New technology in this lab allows students to access routers and switches remotely and expands online learning opportunities within these pathways.
Start moving forward at Mid today!
Find your passion. Follow your dream. And own your opportunities.