Find A Job
Mid's Career Center can connect you with internship, apprenticeship, local, and statewide job opportunities. Explore the resources below, discover an opportunity, and contact the Career Center to prepare for your interview.
Internships & Apprenticeships
Post Job Openings
Are you a local employer? Post your job openings here to connect with talented Mid students.
Discover Local Career Opportunities!
Create your student/alumni account on Pure Michigan Talent Connect today!
Pure Michigan Talent Connect is is an online marketplace connecting Michigan’s job seekers and employers, and serves as a central hub linking all public and private stakeholders who support Michigan’s workforce. Pure Michigan Talent Connect serves as the state’s labor exchange system.
Create a New Account
- Click the Create Account button at the top right corner of the screen
- Click “Job Seeker”
- Enter all required information and the Security Questions & Answers
- Enter all required Career Information
- Check the Recent/Future College Graduate box and enter “Mid Michigan College” in the college field
- Upload a resume. If you don’t have a resume, you can build one in the system once your account is created. Once created, simply sign in to your account and click Build a Resume in the Resume tab and follow instructions
- If you need any assistance, click the Tutorials link at the bottom right of the screen
- Sign In on the Home Page by clicking “Sign In” at the top of the page and enter your email address and password