Find A Job
Mid's Career Center can connect you with internship, apprenticeship, local, and statewide job opportunities. Explore the resources below, discover an opportunity, and contact the Career Center to prepare for your interview.
Discover Local Career Opportunities!
Tips to Avoid Compromising Your Personal Information
- Verify the company requesting the information. Exercise caution when communicating via email or completing online forms from a company or individual you don’t know. Hover over the ‘From’ email address to ensure it matches the displayed email or name of the sender.
- Look for poor choices in wording, phrasing, or spelling. If an email or form includes a business name, telephone number, or website link, verify the legitimacy of these items by searching for the official number or website in a search engine.
- Do not respond to emails or complete online forms requesting personal information. Reputable businesses and public agencies will not ask you for personal information in this manner.
Create your student/alumni account on Pure Michigan Talent Connect today!
Pure Michigan Talent Connect is is an online marketplace connecting Michigan’s job seekers and employers, and serves as a central hub linking all public and private stakeholders who support Michigan’s workforce. Pure Michigan Talent Connect serves as the state’s labor exchange system.
Create a New Account
- Click the Create Account button at the top right corner of the screen
- Click “Job Seeker”
- Enter all required information and the Security Questions & Answers
- Enter all required Career Information
- Check the Recent/Future College Graduate box and enter “Mid Michigan College” in the college field
- Upload a resume. If you don’t have a resume, you can build one in the system once your account is created. Once created, simply sign in to your account and click Build a Resume in the Resume tab and follow instructions
- If you need any assistance, click the Tutorials link at the bottom right of the screen
- Sign In on the Home Page by clicking “Sign In” at the top of the page and enter your email address and password