Reach out to your Mid Mentor for assistance that is unique to your needs.
Mid Mentors are committed to providing individualized and timely reminders, encouragement, and academic advising services during your entire experience at Mid. They will help you to establish educational goals and support you as you accomplish them.
Have a question? Need guidance on next steps? Contact your Mid Mentor today!
Connect with Student Services
Mid Mentors - Financial Aid - Registration & Records
We understand that our students need access to the important services that Student Services and Mid Mentors provide (registration assistance, financial aid, academic advising, new student orientation, etc.). Please select one of the following methods to reach our team:
- On-Campus Availability
- On-campus appointments with Mid Mentors are available and can be scheduled using the Mentor-specific 'Click Here to schedule an appointment' button. On-Campus services are available via appointment only and are limited to the student and Mentor.
- Student Services will be open until 6:30pm on Wednesdays, August 11 through September 8.
- Student Services will also be open 10am-2pm Saturday, August 28 on the Mt. Pleasant Campus.
- Schedule an appointment
- Virtual “Walk-In” Assistance You can quickly connect with a friendly staff member Monday-Friday from 9am-3:30pm. You will first enter a Virtual Waiting Room. When you reach the front of the queue, you will be directed into a private breakout room with the staff member who can best answer your question(s) or meet your need(s).
- Mentors email@example.com
- Financial Aid firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and Records email@example.com
First-time Freshman should bring:
- SAT scores (if you have them)
- High School Transcripts
- Assessment results from the Testing Center located in the Library & Learning Services (LLS)
Returning Students should bring:
- A list of desired courses
- An idea of what you would like to accomplish in the appointment
Transfer Students should bring:
- Provide transcripts from all previously attended colleges or university
(unofficial copies are okay)