Reach out to your Mid Mentor for assistance that is unique to your needs.
Mid Mentors are committed to providing individualized and timely reminders, encouragement, and academic advising services during your entire experience at Mid. They will help you to establish educational goals and support you as you accomplish them.
Have a question? Need guidance on next steps? Contact your Mid Mentor today!
We're available to help you how, when, and where it works best for you!
Schedule an On-Campus, Online, or Phone Appointment
- Meet with your Mid Mentor
- Use the 'Click Here to schedule an appointment' button that appears next to your Mid Mentor to select a meeting time and contact method.
- Meet with the next available Mid Mentor
- Open Late! Online advising appointments with Mid Mentors are available until 6:30pm on Wednesdays.
Drop-In Registration for Continuing Students
- Starting Wednesday, April 20 | Drop-In Registration No appointment necessary!
- 11am-1:30pm Tuesdays | Harrison Campus | Main Concourse
- 10:30am-2pm Wednesdays | Mt. Pleasant Campus | CSS Lobby
Student Services Availability
- Now - May 6 | Student Services is open 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses.
- May 9 - July 29 | Student Services is open 7:30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses. (Closed on Fridays)
- August 1 | Student Services returns to regular operating hours and is open 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday on the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant Campuses.
- Have a quick question? Send us an email at email@example.com.
First-time Freshman should bring:
- SAT scores (if you have them)
- High School Transcripts
- Assessment results from the Testing Center located in the Library & Learning Services (LLS) (if applicable)
Returning Students should bring:
- A list of desired courses
- An idea of what you would like to accomplish in the appointment
Transfer Students should bring:
- Provide transcripts from all previously attended colleges or university
(unofficial copies are okay)