Contact your Advisor today!
Academic Advisors will help you to establish educational goals and support you as you accomplish them. Academic advisors work one-on-one with students and can offer you solutions and strategies for success.
Reach out to your Mid Mentor for assistance that is unique to your needs.
Mid Mentors are committed to providing individualized and timely reminders, encouragement and outreach during your entire experience at Mid. Have a question? Need guidance on your next step? Contact your Mid Mentor today!
First-time Freshman should bring:
- ACT / SAT scores (if you have them)
- High School Transcripts
- Assessment results from the Testing Center located in the Library & Learning Services (LLS)
Returning Students should bring:
- A list of desired courses
- An idea of what you would like to accomplish in the appointment
Transfer Students should bring:
- Provide transcripts from all previously attended colleges or university
(unofficial copies are okay)
If you are seeing an Advisor for career counseling, please bring your career assessment results.