Liberal Studies Transfer
This pathway is designed to meet the Michigan transfer agreement requirements in addition to the associate degree requirements.
- Area of Interest
- Arts & Communications
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Arts
- Total Credits
- 63 credits
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or email@example.com.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1 16 credits
- ENG.111 Freshman English Composition3 credits
- HUM.101 World of Creativity I3 credits
- MAT.212 Introduction to Probability and Statistics3 credits
- PSC.101 Introductory Astronomy4 credits
- SOC.101 Principles of Sociology3 credits
Semester 2 15 credits
- BIO.103 Concepts of Genetics and Biotechnology3 credits
- COM.101 Fundamentals of Communications3 credits
- ECO.110 Economics and Society3 credits
- ENG.112 Introduction to Literature3 credits
- HUM.102 World of Creativity II3 credits
Semester 3 16 credits
- ENG.222 Expository Writing & Research3 credits
- HIS.211 History of the United States I3 credits
- PHL.220 Ethical Issues3 credits
- SPN.101 Elementary Spanish I4 credits
- SSC.200 The Social Sciences & Contemporary America3 credits
Semester 4 16 credits
- ECO.201 Principles of Economics (macroeconomics)3 credits
- ENG.225 Creative Writing3 credits
- HIS.212 History of the United States II3 credits
- HUM.253 American Culture3 credits
- SPN.102 Elementary Spanish II4 credits