- Area of Interest
- Business & Technology
- Pathway Result
- Associate in Applied Science
- Total Credits
- 62 credits
- Additional Resources
- Program Website
- What's a Pathway?
- This guided pathway represents one recommended way for you to complete this program. Each program of study offered at Mid is mapped out to help you stay on track and prepare you for your future. Specific courses were selected to align with the learning outcomes of this program.
- What can be customized?
Pathways can be customized to meet your specific needs. Courses designated by a lock symbol represent a graduation requirement for this program of study that cannot be changed. We encourage you meet with an Academic Advisor to create a personalized plan. Make an advising appointment today at (989) 386-6626 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already have an @midmich.edu account? You can create your own personalized plan based on this pathway. Customize your plan to graduate earlier with summer classes, include any transfer requirements, or match your placement results. Then, request a review from one of our academic advisors. Create plan now
- Special Notes
At least 15 of these credit hours must be taken at Mid Michigan College.
Semester 1 14 credits
Semester 2 16 credits
Semester 3 15 credits
- ACC.205 Payroll Accounting3 credits
- ACC.251 Tax Accounting I3 credits
- ACC.261 Computerized Accounting3 credits
- BUS.213 Business Law and Ethics3 credits
- SSC.200 The Social Sciences & Contemporary America3 credits