My Mental Health: Learning to Use YOUR Superpower
Date & Time
6pm-7:30pm Wednesday, May 26 - Wednesday, June 30
$35 per person
Six consecutive Wednesday evenings online via Zoom
- Class Number | CED.1073.V01 Section | #64642
A free Mental Health Coaching session (valued at $97) will be available to the first 20 students who register.
We live in a society where it seems like we're all trying to lose weight, get in shape, or make sure we're physically healthy. What about your mental health? How are you doing, really?
In this class you'll explore how your choices (your real superpower) can help improve your mental health. Are you sick and tired of being controlled by your emotions? Learn how to improve your mood and how you can take control of your mental health. Learning to Use YOUR Superpower is a game-changer!
- Learn more about your feelings than you ever thought possible, and how to manage or change your emotions.
- Identify how your self-talk might be sabotaging your life and what do about it.
- Practice using Chuck’s unique “Reframing Formula”.
- Discover how your choices are affecting your mental health.
- Develop different perspectives, which will help improve your relationships.
- Find out what “Perspective Pivoting” is and how to use it super charge your mental health.
- Discover Chuck’s “Transformational Tool”.
- Uncover what things might be holding you back.
Chuck Hendrix is a Certified Peer Support Specialist and a Certified Life Coach, who has been studying personal growth for more than 25 years. He has developed this material and been training State Certified Peer Support Specialists for years and is now bringing this training to you. As a trauma survivor himself, Chuck understands the unique challenges that come out of trauma experiences. Chuck is known for his unique communication style that is both engaging and funny. During this jampacked training you will laugh, possibly cry, and be challenged to grow like never before.