Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others!
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitators | Amy Fisher and Jillian Moomaw
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Sturdavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm on last Thursday of the month
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will meet remotely to discuss that month’s book. On the first Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- January 2023 | Surrender: 40 Songs, One Story By Bono
- February 2023 | The House in the Pines: A Novel by Ana Reyes
- March 2023 | The Anthropocene Reviewed: Essays on a Human-Centered Planet by John Green
- April 2023 | A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
- May 2023 | The Women of the Copper Country: A Novel by Mary Doria Russell
- June 2023 | TBA
- July 2023 | TBA
- August 2023 | TBA
- September 2023 | TBA
- October 2023 | TBA
- November 2023 | TBA
- December 2023 | TBA
Upcoming 2023 Meetings
- Thursday, January 26
- Thursday, February 23
- Friday, March 30
- Thursday, April 27
- Thursday, May 25
- Thursday, June 29
- Thursday, July 27
- Thursday, August 31
- Thursday, September 28
- Thursday, October 26
- Thursday, November 30