Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others! Once you have joined, complete the poll by Friday, June 5 to provide your input on selecting the first book.
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitator | Amy Fisher
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Studavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Thursday, July 2
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the first Thursday of every month, we will do a remote meeting to discuss that month’s book. On the second Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- June 2020 | Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng