Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others!
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitators | Amy Fisher and Jillian Moomaw
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Sturdavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm on last Thursday of the month
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will meet remotely to discuss that month’s book. On the first Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- January 2022 | Persuasion by Jane Austen
- February 2022 | South to America: A Journey Below the Mason-Dixon to Understand the Soul of a Nation by Imani Perri
- March 2022 | Malibu Rising: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- April 2022 | The Night Watchman: A Novel by Louise Erdrich
- May 2022 | Delta County: A Novel by J.L. Hyde
- June 2022 | The Naked Don't Fear the Water: An Underground Journey with Afghan Refugees by Matthieu Aikins
- July 2022 | The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig
- August 2022 |Verity by Colleen Hoover
- September 2022 | The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill
- October 2022 | The Lost Apothecary: A Novel by Sarah Penner
- November 2022 | Combined with December due to Thanksgiving.
- December 2022 | The Marsh King's Daughter by Karen Dionne
Upcoming 2022 Meetings
- Thursday, January 27
- Thursday, February 24
- Friday, March 24
- Thursday, April 28
- Thursday, May 26
- Thursday, June 30
- Thursday, July 28
- Thursday, August 25
- Thursday, September 29
- Thursday, October 27
- November moved to December 1 due to the Thanksgiving holiday