Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others!
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitators | Amy Fisher and Jillian Moomaw
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Sturdavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm on last Thursday of the month
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will meet remotely to discuss that month’s book. On the first Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- January 2021 | The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
- February 2021 | The Vanishing Half: A Novel by Britt Bennett
- March 2021 | The Four Winds: A Novel by Kristin Hannah
- April 2021 | Becoming by Michelle Obama
- May 2021 | Between Two Kingdoms: A Memoir of Life Interrupted by Suleika Jaouad
- June 2021 | The Great Escape from Woodlands Nursing Home by Joanna Nell
- July 2021 | The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek: A Novel by Kim Michele Richardson
- August 2021 | Firekeeper's Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- September 2021 | The Secrets We Kept: A Novel by Lara Prescott
- October 2021 | TBA
- November 2021 | TBA
- December 2021 | TBA
Upcoming 2021 Meetings
- Thursday, January 28
- Thursday, February 25
- Friday, March 26
- Thursday, April 29
- Thursday, May 20
- Thursday, June 24
- Thursday, July 29
- Thursday, August 26
- Thursday, September 30
- Thursday, October 28
- Thursday, November 18
- December - TBA