Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others!
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitators | Amy Fisher and Jillian Moomaw
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Sturdavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm on last Thursday of the month
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will meet remotely to discuss that month’s book. On the first Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- July 2020 | Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- August 2020 | Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- September 2020 | The Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia
- October 2020 | Daisy Jones & The Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- December, 2020 | American Dirt: A Novel by Jeanine Cummins
- January, 2021 | The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab
Upcoming 2021 Meetings
- Thursday, January 28
- Thursday, February 25
- Thursday, March 25
- Thursday, April 29
- Thursday, May 27