Mid's Good Book Club
Hello Fellow Book Lovers!
Love to read? Love to talk about the last book you read?
Join Mid's Good Book Club!
JOIN HERE and share this opportunity with others! Once you have joined, complete the poll by Friday, June 5 to provide your input on selecting the first book.
- Mid's Good Book Club is open to anyone with a love for reading.
- Book Club Facilitator | Amy Fisher
- Book Club Co-Facilitator | Jillian Moomaw
- Book Club Coordinator | Annette Sturdavant
- A virtual gathering for those with a shared interest of reading.
- 3:30pm-4:30pm on last Thursday of the month
- To meet new people and to discuss awesome books.
On the last Thursday of every month, we will do a remote meeting to discuss that month’s book. On the first Thursday of every month, we will announce the book for the upcoming month via email. Everyone will be able to take part in selecting the next book using an interactive poll.
- July 2020 | Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- August 2020 | Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- September 2020 | The Murmur of Bees by Sofia Segovia
- Thursday, August 27
- Thursday, September 24
- Thursday, October 29