Class Number | CED.1038.M01
Section | 63997
Date & Time
6pm-8pm Tuesday, May 4
$30 per person
Limited to 15 participants.
Mt. Pleasant Campus | Morey Technical Education Center | Room 108
Do you walk by your Cricut (still in the box, collecting dust) and feel guilty? Have you downloaded Cricut Design Space but got too overwhelmed to go any further? Didn’t get that far? It’s okay!! We have the perfect class for you!
In Cricut 101 our instructor will walk you through the very basics of your Cricut Machine and help you take the first steps toward making your creative visions come to life!
You will learn how to
- Install Design Space and navigate the program
- Basics of your Cricut Machine
- Connect your device to the Machine
- Set up your cut file
- Use the Mat
- Use the Blade
- Cut adhesive vinyl with your Cricut
- Weed Vinyl
- Transfer adhesive vinyl to an object
You will also leave this class with a complementary Mid Michigan College water bottle personalized by you!
In addition to a Cricut machine you will need to bring the following:
- Laptop, smartphone, or tablet and charger
- Clean Cricut Mat (Blue or Green)
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Cricut Scraper Tool (optional)
- Measuring Tape
*Image Credit: Best Reviews