Class Number | CED.1040.M01
Section | 61352
Date & Time
Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays for Four Weeks
April 7 & 9, 14 & 16, 21 & 23, and 28 & 30
$50 per person
Mt. Pleasant Campus - Doan 127
In today’s fast-changing world, it can be tough to keep up, especially if you’re not familiar with technology. Basic Computers is a 4 week, face-to-face class designed to help you learn very basic computer skills, including
- Knowledge of computer parts, e.g. mouse, USB port, etc.
- Confidence in navigation around your PC (Personal Computer)
- Opening and closing files and applications
- Basic internet browsing
- Basic email usage i.e. sign in, receiving and replying
- Creating, saving and printing documents and spreadsheets
Tracy Florian earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management Information Systems and her Master of Science with concentration in Health Service Administration. Tracy has worked in the Information Technology (IT) field for over 20 years for many different industries including state and local governments, insurance, and manufacturing. Tracy also has taught basic computer classes at the collegiate level. Tracy loves to teach and help others learn and grow, especially in the ever-changing IT field.