Customized Training for Business and Industry
Mid offers hundreds of training topics including Quality Control, OSHA Safety Requirements, Forklift Operation, Supervisory Skills, and APQP. Plus, you can add a one-hour Workplace Citizenship session to any training for just $50 per person.
Make sure you stay ahead of the competition and on-pace to be an industry leader.
Do you manage or own an area business? Mid has a long tradition of partnering with local businesses to customize training programs that fit employment and expansion goals and enhance employee skills.
We understand that there is no one-size-fits-all service, so we pride ourselves on customizing our services and opportunities for each business partner we work with.
If you're interested in providing your employees with training that moves your business forward, keeps you in compliance, and develops talent in specific skills or topics, Mid is here to help.
Take it from Alro Steel, our training is on point and easy to set up.
"I cannot express enough how much of a pleasure it's been to work with Mid Michigan College. The Mid Team has gone above and beyond the call of duty getting our training set up. Thank you again for your extra efforts."
-Jason Stoken, Quality Control, Alro Steel
Customized Training Topics
Mid offers training in several areas, including the examples listed below. If you don't see the training you need in this list, contact us and we can locate a qualified instructor to provide the training for your team.
- Courseware Development and Technical Writing
- Environmental Safety
- Computer and Information Technology
- Communication and Business Skills
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Technology and Processes
- Project and Program Management
- Quality/Lean/Six Sigma/ISO
- Sales and Customer Service
Choose three customized training topics and pay just $1,500 per employee!
Contact us for further details.
You’ve completed a training session at Mid’s Technical Education Center... Refer-A-Friend and when they complete a training session you’ll receive a $25 Mid Bookstore Gift Card!
- Complete a training session/series at Mid
- Tell a friend or relative about your experience
- Complete the form at midmich.edu/refer
- They complete a training session/series at Mid
- You receive a $25 Mid Bookstore Gift Card!
Mid's Director of Business and Industry Training, is ready to help you create a program that exceeds your expectations.