Save the date for Leadercast Women—October 12, 2018 on Mid MICHIGAN COLLEGE'S Mt. Pleasant Campus.
Leaders who show you how to first lead yourself—then lead others.
Leadercast Women 2018 is the annual, one-day conference where you’ll be inspired and guided by women leaders who wish to share their insights, experiences, and revelations on how to be the best leader you can possibly be.
Our world-renowned speakers will make a deep impression on your consciousness, galvanize you for action, and show you how you can transform yourself into the most effective type of leader.
You’ll be impressed by the achievements of our speakers and riveted by the courage and talents of these women. You will learn how you, too, can be a leader who motivates people and champions ideas in ways you never thought possible.
WHY attend Leadercast?
Let our world-renowned speakers inspire the leader within you – with insights, enthusiasm, and real-world advice you can’t do without. Who better to learn from than people who’ve met the same leadership challenges as you, and succeeded?
Leadercast is your ticket to becoming the best leader you can be—NOW and in the future. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience, yet it’s also part of a leadership journey in which individuals and groups come back to “re-ignite” year after year.
Attend Leadercast to receive a wide array of valuable benefits, including the opportunity to:
- Get empowered by world-class speakers who show you how to become a more effective leader
- Let each of these speakers provide you with useful takeaways, including digital summaries you can share when you return to the office
- Surround yourself with other leaders who share your passion for learning and leading
- Focus solely on self-improvement by removing yourself from your work environment and immersing yourself in the event
- Spark your creativity and fill yourself with fire-in-the-belly determination to drive your team to new levels of achievement
- See why leading yourself is a vital prerequisite to leading others
Also, lunch is included—perfect for networking with colleagues and the leaders you’ve just met.