Leadercast Ripple Effect, a Digital Leadership Conference to Amplify Your Impact Regardless of Your Industry
that you can immediately use to develop the skills you need to become a leader worth following.
Connect and engage
with fellow leaders in this unique gathering of cross-industry decision makers.
Evaluate and revise your current leadership traits with the help of experts and their successful case studies.
by the stories of world-renown leaders and use their lessons to propel your team or organization to a new level.
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Digital Event | Each attendee will receive a web link with 48-hour access to view the broadcast.
Tickets for the digital event are just $45 per person.
Mid Michigan College teams interested in attending should use this form to obtain digital access to the event.
For more information about Leadercast, contact Lori Fassett at (989) 386-6622or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY attend Leadercast?
Let our world-renowned speakers inspire the leader within you – with insights, enthusiasm, and real-world advice you can’t do without. Who better to learn from than people who’ve met the same leadership challenges as you, and succeeded?
Leadercast is your ticket to becoming the best leader you can be—NOW and in the future. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience, yet it’s also part of a leadership journey in which individuals and groups come back to “re-ignite” year after year.
Attend Leadercast to receive a wide array of valuable benefits, including the opportunity to:
- Get empowered by world-class speakers who show you how to become a more effective leader
- Let each of these speakers provide you with useful takeaways, including digital summaries you can share when you return to the office
- Surround yourself with other leaders who share your passion for learning and leading
- Focus solely on self-improvement by removing yourself from your work environment and immersing yourself in the event
- Spark your creativity and fill yourself with fire-in-the-belly determination to drive your team to new levels of achievement
- See why leading yourself is a vital prerequisite to leading others