Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Holiday Papercrafts | December 4 in Harrison
- Make holiday cards and gift tags – perfect for wrapping season!
- Basic Dog Training | Begins January 16 in Harrison
- Artistic Welding | Begins February 4 in Harrison
- Artistic Welding | Begins April 6 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | Begins April 9 in Harrison
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Stacy Carlstrom, Community Outreach & Advancement Specialist at Mid.
There are many benefits to those who engage in seeking out knowledge and skills throughout their lifespan. Lifelong Learning keeps the mind sharp, improves memory, builds confidence, and provides a space where meaningful connections with others can be developed. (ScienceDirect.com)
“Mid’s Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered on-campus as well as in our local communities, and focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From Artistic Welding to Medicare 101, the class you’re looking for is coming soon,” shared Carlstrom.