Mid Michigan College has several Short-Term Training opportunities available. In response to the COVID-19 risk, additional precautions are being taken, including delivering training content through online methods when possible. For the most up-to-date information visit midmich.edu/short-term-training.
Short-Term Training provides participants with career-ready skills in the healthcare and skilled trade fields. In as little as three to twelve weeks trainees are prepared for entry-level positions and State certification exams. Training costs may be significantly reduced or completely offset through MiWorks! assistance programs. Potential trainees should contact their local MiWorks! to see if they qualify.
“Many of the careers connected to Mid’s Short-Term Training are ranked among the fastest growing occupations by the Bureau of Labor Statistics,” noted Kristine Stevens, Director of Business & Industry Training at Mid.
- Welding $1,600
- Starts January 18 | Mt. Pleasant
- Starts January 19 | Bad Axe
- Drone Piloting – Commercial Users | $395 per session
- Starts December 14 | Mt. Pleasant
- Drone Piloting – Public Safety Personnel | $395 per session
- Starts December 15 | Mt. Pleasant