Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Mental Wellness Strategies for Everyday Use | July 14 Online via Zoom
- Pet Planters | July 20 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | July 21 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | August 1 in Harrison
- Cricut 101 | August 10 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | September 15 in Mt. Pleasant
- Basic Dog Training | October 17 in Harrison
The College is also offering a new opportunity for those who love to read! Mid’s Good Book Club is available to any and all who would like to participate. The club will meet remotely the last Thursday of each month 3:30pm-4:30pm.
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid. “Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered online, on-campus, and in our local communities, and are focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From artistic endeavors to dog training, the class you’re looking for is coming soon.”
For the most up-to-date class schedule, more information about lifelong learning, or to register for an upcoming class, visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6651.