Mid Michigan College offers Lifelong Learning opportunities for community members that cover a wide range of interesting hobbies and important topics.
- Learn to Knit: Dishcloths | September 14 in Harrison
- Shipwrecks: Most Famous Shipwreck of All Time | September 22 | Online via Zoom | FREE
- Cricut 101 | September 22 in Mt. Pleasant
- Mental Wellness Strategies for Nurses | September 22 Online via Zoom
- Genealogy | September 23 in Harrison
- Fall Porch Signs | October 4 in Mt. Pleasant
- Farmhouse Circular Signs | October 4 in Mt. Pleasant
- Learn to Knit: Socks | October 5 in Harrison
- Shipwrecks: Bottled Goodbyes | October 6 | Online via Zoom | FREE
- Gnome Porch Sitters | October 13 in Harrison
- Cricut Iron-On T-Shirts | October 20 in Mt. Pleasant
- Gnome Porch Sitters | October 21 in Mt. Pleasant
- Tie Dye | October 26 in Harrison
- Smart Phone Photography | October 27 in Mt. Pleasant
- Paranormal Exploration | October 30 in Harrison
- $5 Registration Fee will be donated to local non-profits!
The College is also offering a new opportunity for those who love to read! Mid’s Good Book Club is available to any and all who would like to participate. The club will meet remotely the last Thursday of each month 3:30pm-4:30pm. For details visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning.
“Mid is committed to offering learning opportunities that appeal to lifelong students in our surrounding communities, and feature local artisans and experts as instructors,” noted Scott Mertes, Vice President of Community Outreach & Advancement at Mid. “Lifelong Learning classes are affordable, offered online, on-campus, and in our local communities, and are focused on topics that spark creativity and pique interest. From artistic endeavors to dog training, the class you’re looking for is coming soon.”
For the most up-to-date class schedule, more information about lifelong learning, or to register for an upcoming class, visit midmich.edu/lifelonglearning or contact us at email@example.com or (989) 386-6651.