Leadercast, known for developing Leaders Worth Following through their interactive solutions, announces their inaugural event of all-female speakers, Leadercast Women. This is the latest offering by the Leadercast brand whose well-known Leadercast Live event is the world's largest one-day leadership event with more than 100,000 attendees in 700 locations and 20 countries.
The Leadercast Women event will feature top female leaders who are powered by purpose. They’ll share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences on applying your value, maximizing your skills, and empowering you to become a Leader Worth Following.
“The Leadercast team works every day to find valuable leadership lessons to share so we can properly serve our community,” says Leadercast CEO, Duane Cummings. “For our October experience, we’re excited to announce that we again have a lineup of amazing leaders, who will share fresh perspectives, priceless messages, actionable takeaways, and they just so happen to be female. For those who are wondering if they need to be a woman to attend, all I can say is...I’ll be there and can’t wait to be inspired.”
Mid Michigan Community College’s Mt. Pleasant Campus will feature the live broadcast on October 5 starting at 9am. Leadercast Women will feature some of today’s top female leaders including:
- Laura Vanderkam, Author, "I Know How She Does It" & "What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast"
- Dr. Neeta Bhushan, Speaker, Author & Socially-Conscious Entrepreneur
- Dr. Bernice King, CEO, The King Center; Founder, Be A King; Author, "Hard Questions, Heart Answers"
- Ginger Hardage, Former Senior Vice President of Culture & Communications, Southwest Airlines
- “Mama Jan” Smith, Multi-Platinum Vocal Coach & Grammy-Nominated Producer
- Shabnam Mogharabi, CEO and Executive Producer, SoulPancake
- Jenn Lim, CEO and Chief Happiness Officer, Delivering Happiness
- Tammy Tibbetts, CEO and Co-Founder, She's the First
- Molly Fletcher, Former Top Sports Agent & Author
The event host and emcee is Dana Barrett, who will bring her energy and humor to the day as she introduces speakers, announces awards, and engages in interactive sessions. “I’m proud to be a part of the inaugural event,” says Barrett. “We need more women in leadership roles and by showcasing these amazing role models, Leadercast is helping to create a culture that not only values the accomplishments of women leaders, but encourages more women to take on leadership roles.”
Tickets for the event are just $50 per person and include lunch. Details and tickets are now available at leadercastwomenmmcc.eventbrite.com. For more information about Leadercast Women, contact Greg Sieszputowski at email@example.com or at (989) 386-6622.