Lakers Golf Outing
9AM Friday, August 20 at Snow Snake in Harrison
Join us for the 12th Annual Lakers Golf Outing to help support Mid Michigan College's Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams. Your support will fund scholarships for student-athletes and purchase updated equipment. We look forward to seeing you on the course!
This great event will be held at Snow Snake in Harrison, on August 20 with a 9am shotgun start.
Take this chance to support the Lakers basketball teams, meet the student-athletes, compete for prizes, and enjoy a wonderful round of golf.
As you plan for the golf outing, here are a few things to be aware of . . .
- We are limiting the event to 32 teams. Teams will be registered in the order that they pay.
- Team registrations and payment MUST be in advance. Using the online form is best (see below). The captain will register and pay for the team as a whole. Registration and payment deadline is 4pm, Wednesday, August 18th.
- There will be NO registrations or payment accepted the day of the event. Golfers will show up and head to their hole for a 9am shotgun start.
- If the event needs to be cancelled for any reason, full refunds will be offered.
- Participants that need to cancel due to health concerns will be offered a full refund.
- Cost per team is $300 ($75/person). Bring a little extra money for games on the course and raffles!
- We will provide lunch at the turn and a dinner after golf as long as safety protocols allow.
- We will follow the safety protocols in place at the time of the event. Golfers will be required to follow the rules posted at the event. Failure to follow health and safety rules may result in removal from the event.
We’re looking forward to a great event! See the form below to register and pay for your team. Please fill out the form on the right if you are interested in sponsoring the event.
Contact Matt Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-386-6600 with any questions.
Use the online forms below to register your team or become a sponsor.