Lakers Golf Outing
9am Friday, August 18 | Snow Snake in Harrison
Join us for the 14th Annual Lakers Golf Outing to help support Mid Michigan College's Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams. Your support will fund scholarships for student-athletes and purchase updated equipment. We look forward to seeing you on the course!
The golf outing will be held at Snow Snake in Harrison, on Friday, August 18 with a 9am shotgun start.
Take this chance to support the Laker Basketball teams, meet the student-athletes, compete for prizes, and enjoy a wonderful round of golf.
As you plan for the golf outing, here are a few things to be aware of . . .
- We are limiting the event to 32 teams. Teams will be registered in the order that they pay.
- Team registrations and payment MUST be in advance using the online form (see below). The captain will register and pay for the team as a whole. This event usually sells out, so don't delay.
- There will be NO registrations or payments accepted on the day of the event. Golfers will show up and head to their cart for a 9am shotgun start.
- The cost per team is $300 ($75/person). Bring a little extra money for games on the course and raffles!
- We will provide lunch at the turn and dinner after golf. We are typically done by around 3:30pm.
We’re looking forward to a great event! See the form below to register and pay for your team, and fill out the form on the right if you are interested in sponsoring the event.
Questions? Contact Matt Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6600 with any questions.
Thanks for your support!
Please submit a team using the REGISTRATION form on the LEFT and submit a SPONSORSHIP with the form on the RIGHT.