No matter where you are in your educational journey — or where you’re going — the benefits of Phi Theta Kappa membership can help you achieve more. Mid launched a PTK chapter in 1989 — one of nearly 1,300 PTK chapters worldwide. Over the past 28 years, Mid’s Alpha Omicron Omicron chapter has earned and maintained the highest level of achievement — a 5 Star Chapter.
2019 Phi Theta Kappa Induction Ceremony and
30th Anniversary of Mid Michigan College's PTK Alpha Omicron Omicron Chapter
Save The Date
- Sunday, April 28 | 1:30pm
- Mt. Pleasant Campus | Community Room
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Welcome 2019 Inductees
- Connect with fellow PTK members
- Celebrate and reminisce
No RSVP is required. Questions? Contact Tammy Alvaro at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6634.
Phi Theta Kappa is...
- a community for high-achieving students.
- recognition of your academic success.
- opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- respected by college officials and potential employers.
Benefits of PTK Membership
- Scholarships to help you reach your goal
- Access to over $37 million in scholarships
- Ability to build a list of references
- Leadership experiences for your resume
- Membership pin and certificate
- Honors recognition events
- Tutoring and mentoring opportunities
- Friendships that last a lifetime
Becoming a PTK Member
If you meet eligibility requirements you'll receive an invitation via email.
- Must have completed twelve (12) or more credit hours.
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or greater to join.
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.40 or greater.
Contact Mid's PTK Advisor Tammy Alvaro at (989) 386-6634 or email@example.com.