Get Involved! Laker Life is Mid Michigan College's unique blend of clubs and campus activities that help you have an exceptional college experience.
Lakers In Lockdown TikTok Contest
We're here to liven up your State-mandated lockdown Lakers!
Share your quarantine hacks on TikTok with hashtag #lakersinlockdown for a chance to win!
Submit a video (no longer than 3 minutes) Monday, March 30 through Sunday, April 5 for a chance to win a $100 Meijer Gift Card! This contest is open to Mid Michigan College students currently taking classes. See complete details below.
- The Lakers In Lockdown contest is active 12am Monday, March 30 through 11:59pm Sunday, April 5. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with TikTok.
- Mid Michigan College students who are registered for any number of credits during the Winter 2020 semester are eligible for this contest. Mid Michigan College employees are not eligible.
- To enter, include the hashtag #lakersinlockdown when posting your video on TikTok OR send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videos must be no longer than 3 minutes.
- The odds of the contest are determined by the number of entries.
- Four winners will be selected. Winners will be notified via their midmich.edu email address on Monday, April 6.
- One prize per winner. Each winner will receive a $100 Meijer Gift Card.
- Winners must reply to the notification email no later than April 30, 2020 to provide a mailing address so a check can be sent directly to their residence.
- Prizes not claimed by 11:59pm April 30, 2020 will be forfeited.
Student activities, clubs, and athletics are a great way to get involved--have fun, make friends, and build skills that benefit you throughout your future.
As a large community college with two campuses, it is important for students to connect with other students who share similar interests. Being engaged inspires a sense of spirit, togetherness, and unity. Student groups, activities, and events provide that connection and allow students to build a social network . . . a Laker Life.
Mid has a number of recognized student groups that allow students to gather together, share experiences, and connect with their peers. Groups can be formed around almost any topic and all student clubs have Mid Advisors that help them organize and grow.
So whether you attend a Lakers basketball game, drop in on a bowling night, or join a student group, we invite you to become a part of the greater Mid Michigan College community. Get involved and build your version of a Laker Life.
Questions? Contact Laker Life!