MMCC's state-of-the-art Recreation & Fitness Center is open for students, staff, and the community. Note: You must be at least 18 years old to use the fitness equipment.
Fall & Winter Semester Schedule
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Closed during all semester breaks, and during the summer.
The Student Center is closed when the College is closed.
The Recreation & Fitness Center offers:
- Full circuit of weight equipment - 8 machines
- Free weights
- User friendly equipment
- Cardio equipment - Treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals
- Aerobics room
- Two LCD TVs in the fitness area
- We currently only have one locker/changing room, which is co-ed.
(sorry, no showers)
- Lounge area with 42" LCD TV and Direct TV
- Video Systems with three LED TVs, games are free to use with Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii, internet
- Board games
- Pool table
- Computer stations
- Vending machine with drinks
Funded by grants from the Rollin M. Gerstacker Foundation and the Clare County Enterprise Community, this facility features a full line of strength training and cardio equipment.
Students taking 3 or more credit hours are covered by their Student Activity Fee and can use the Center for FREE! Please have your student ID ready.
To help save time, forms are located to the upper left. You can print, and fill these out prior to arriving. Students, please be sure to bring your student ID.
There are a wide variety of plans for community members. Click here for more information.