Mid's Recreation & Fitness Center is open for students, staff, and community members. The Center features billiards, fitness equipment, weights, and much more.
The Recreation & Fitness Center is closing December 13 due to campus renovations.
Fall & Winter Semester Schedule
Monday - Thursday 10am - 6pm
- Closed Fridays!
- Closed during all semester breaks, and during the summer.
- The Recreation & Fitness Center is closed when the College is closed.
Fitness Area Features
- Weight Training Equipment
- Free Weights
- Cardio Equipment
- Aerobics Studio
- Two LCD TVs
- Co-Ed Llocker/Changing Room
Recreation Area Features
- 42" LCD TV and Direct TV
- Video Systems with three LED TVs
- Games are free to use with Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii
- Board Games
- Pool Table
- Computer Stations
- Vending Machine with Beverages
Can't Get To Harrison?
For students who can't make it to the Harrison Campus, there are discounts available for Mid students at other local fitness centers. A few of the discounts are listed below, but this may not be an exhaustive list. Check with the fitness center nearest you.
Mid Michigan College does not endorse or support any of these facilities. Discounts may vary or change without notice.
Funded by grants from the Rollin M. Gerstacker Foundation and the Clare County Enterprise Community, this facility features a full line of strength training and cardio equipment.
- Students taking 3 or more credit hours have FREE access to Mid's Recreation & Fitness Center. Membership costs are covered by the Student Activity Fee. Please have your Mid Student ID when using the Recreation & Fitness Center.
- Faculty, Staff, and Community Members can complete the form below to apply for membership.
- Payment for memberships is taken through PayPal.