The Complete College Experience
build a laker life at mid michigan college.
Laker Life is Mid's unique blend of clubs, athletics, and campus activities that gives you a complete college experience. Add this to a quality education at a great value, and your path to success becomes clear at Mid.
What's a Laker Life?
Mid has a number of clubs that allow students to gather together, share experiences, and connect over like interests.
- Art & Design Club
- Business Professionals of America
- Hockey Club
- Human Rights Club
- Student Veterans of America
and many more!
Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) International Honor Society serves to recognize and encourage academic achievements of two-year college students and provides opportunities for individual growth through honors, leadership, and community service. Scholarships are also available! Check it out!
The Lakers have a long history at Mid, and have recently expanded to offer more ways to play. Competitive play not your thing? Join the cheering section, make memories, and make your time at Mid meaningful.
- Cross Country
- KNOWLEDGE Learn the skills you need to make informed decisions and gain the confidence to take action in your life. Thinking critically, communicating clearly, and delivering on deadlines are skills you learn in college and need for future success.
- OPPORTUNITY Today's careers rely on employees who are ready to take on challenges and have the skills to back up their suggested solutions. At Mid, you learn on the latest technologies, and gain hands-on, real-world experience to make sure you're ready for the workforce.
- PERSPECTIVE Expand your horizons and explore your passions and potential at Mid. A college education gives you a deeper understanding of what connects you to your community, the Nation, and the world.
- DOLLARS & CENTS Complete a college credential (certificate or degree) and you're more likely to earn a higher income and less likely to be unemployed than someone with a high school diploma. Plus, at Mid you save BIG compared to other public universities in Michigan. In fact, on average, students save $11,000-$16,000 on two years of tuition.
Our online application is fast, simple, and FREE.
BUILD YOUR BRIGHTER FUTURE.
We're happy to talk with you about any questions you may have. Set up a tour or speak with Admissions today.
Their stories. Your stories. Mid students are sharing their memories, motivations, and #midmoments. Read the blog. Become a blogger. Share your voice.
BE A STUDENT BLOGGER
Mid students also have the opportunity to become Laker Correspondents. These student bloggers capture stories at Mid from their own unique perspectives, and build meaningful portfolio piecesto feature on their resumes.