Connect to campus. Connect to other students. Connect to your future and success at an orientation.
We care! And we're excited to be your partner in success. We can't wait to see you.
Welcome to life as a Laker!
It's time to have an excellent start. Orientations are really important to attend!
At orientation, you can:
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Schedule your classes
- Set up your portal, email, and learn about online learning and technology services
- Explore your academic support options at Mid: tutoring, library and learning, etc.
All students will benefit from—
- Meeting other new students
- Touring campus and finding classes (upon request)
- Buying books (during book buy periods)
- Making connections with faculty and staff
- Getting questions answered. We’ll have staff available to meet one-on-one about everything from registering and financial aid, to payment options and on-campus employment. If you’re wondering about it, we’ll find someone to get you an answer.
Contact your Mid Mentor.
Winter 2020 Orientation Dates
(For students beginning their studies in January 2020)
Group orientation sessions will begin in mid-October 2019 for the Winter 2020 semester. Dates will be announced in late September.