Request MMCC Transcripts

Will my credit from MMCC transfer into another college/university?

The college/university that you are transferring to will make final decisions on the transfer of your credit. You may check the Michigan Transfer Network or our Transfer site for more information on transfer credit equivalencies and procedures at other institutions.

How do I transfer my MMCC credit into another college/university?

Request a transcript through one of the following procedures:

  1. The quickest option is online via MidWeb. Just login, go to the Current Students menu, then click on Transcript Request. You can also monitor the status of your transcript request via MidWeb.
  2. Or, if you do not have a login, complete a Transcript Request Form (PDF 2/2018) to mail, email, fax, or deliver in person to:

Outgoing Transcripts
Enrollment Services
2600 S. Summerton Road
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

(989) 773-6622 (ext. 241) - phone
(989) 772-2386- fax - email

NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE REQUESTS. Transcript requests are typically processed within 3 business days, although additional time may be required during peak registration and/or grading periods. Transcripts are free of charge and will be mailed through the United States Postal Service unless a special request is made. We do not offer expedited or overnight shipping services. Transcripts sent outside of the United States will require a fee.

Special Requests: Faxed and/or emailed transcripts are typically not considered official by any college or university, but if you are requesting a transcript to be sent via email or fax, you must complete the request form AND contact Enrollment Services at or (989) 773-6622 ext. 241 or 221 to notify us of the special request.

Midweb requests for faxed/emailed transcripts are not advised, as the transcript could end up being mailed and then returned by USPS. MMCC has official transcript fax agreements with the following Michigan institutions ONLY:

  1. Central Michigan University
  2. Delta College
  3. Ferris State University
  4. Gogebic Community College
  5. Kendall College
  6. Lansing Community College
  7. Michigan State University
  8. Schoolcraft College
  9. St. Clair County Community College

What is the difference between official and unofficial transcripts?

  • Official Transcripts: Sent directly to a college, university, employer, a State or Federal agency, etc.
  • Student Transcripts: For a student's personal or general use, will bear the stamp "Student Copy"; they may be sent directly to the student.

Note: No transcript will be issued for a student with outstanding financial obligations to the college. Student records are confidential. Therefore, transcripts are issued only at the written request of the student or appropriate institutions and officials or via MidWeb. Phone or email requests will not be processed.

Back to the top