Save The Date!
- Harrison Campus | Esther C. Conference Room| 10am-4pm Tuesday, April 26
- Mt. Pleasant Campus | Community Room | 10am-4pm Thursday, April 28
Join us at the Student Showcase as we celebrate exceptional student work.
Everyone is encouraged to attend!
Please join us to discover the amazing work Mid students are doing. See the projects, speak with the students, and meet the instructors. Mid students are inspirational and energizing! From scientific research to community service, state-of-the-art equipment demonstrations to works of art, Mid students never fail to inspire. We hope to see you on campus at the Student Showcase and we hope you are inspired!
Check out these highlights from our 2019 Student Showcase!
"I was very impressed by all the projects and particularly enjoyed conversing with students about them. I look forward to meeting new student presenters and seeing a diverse representation of presentations from all of the College's departments."
- Ryan Dziedzic, Mid Faculty
Engage. Ask questions. Give feedback.
- What presentation methods were the most engaging? Poster Displays, Speeches, Artistic Works?
- How did the presentation method enhance your understanding of the project?
- What is the purpose, thesis, or topic of the project?
- Did you learn something new from the project?
- Were you intrigued to learn more?
" As I watched faculty and students discuss projects and witnessed students engaging with each other throughout the showcase, I thought, 'This is college.'"
- Lucia Elden, Mid Faculty
Questions? Contact us!
- Ryan Dziedzic, Biology Lectureship, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6622 x116.
- Amy Dykhouse, Director of Career Center & Student Accommodations, at email@example.com or (989) 317-4613.
- Lucia Elden, English Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6685.
- Jackie Justice, Communication Faculty, at email@example.com or (989) 386-6668.
- Diane Miller, Communication Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 386-6622 x559.
- Brad Olrich, Art/Graphic Design Faculty, at email@example.com or (989) 386-6678.