Program Effectiveness Data
Mid Michigan College Radiography Program Effectiveness Data:
Five (5) Year ARRT Pass Rate within 6 months of Graduation
|Year||# graduates that took ARRT exam||# graduates that passed exam on 1st attempt||Percent Passing exam on 1st attempt|
Raw Data Calculation: 52/68 = 76%
Five (5) Year Employment Rate within 12 Months of Graduation
|Year||# graduates that actively sought employment||# graduates employed in Radiography within 12 months of graduation||Percent employed within 12 months of graduation|
Raw Data Calculation: 64/66 = 97%
Program Completion Rate
|Year||# students initially accepted in 2017-2019 cohort||# students completing program in 22 months||# students completing program in 33 months||Percent completing program in 22 months|
Raw Data Collection for 2019 PCR 16/18 = 89%
Student and Employer Satisfaction Results
|Year||Students satisfied with education||Percent of students satisfied with education||Employers satisfied with graduate performance||Percent of employers satisfied with graduate performance|
Program Effectiveness Measures:
- Students will pass the ARRT national certification exam on the 1st attempt within 6 months following graduation.
- Of those pursuing employment, students will be employed within 12 months.
- Students will complete the program within 22 months. (Effective August 2014)
- Students will be satisfied with their education.
- Employers will be satisfied with the graduates’ performance.
Program Effectiveness Benchmarks:
1. ARRT exam pass rate on first attempt within 6 months following graduation: 75% (5 year average)
2. Employment in the field within 12 months of graduation: 90% (5 year average)
3. Program Completion Rate: 75% annually
4. Student satisfaction: 90%
5. Employer satisfaction: 90%