Grant Aid for Summer Classes
Students participating in the TRIO-SSS program may be eligible for Summer tuition assistance.
Summer Aid Guidelines at a Glance
- You must apply by the deadline: April 27.
- You must be enrolled and seeking an associate degree or certificate from Mid.
- You must be a TRIO-SSS participant.
- You need to have applied for Federal Financial Aid (submitted a FAFSA).
- You must be Pell eligible at this institution.
- You must plan to enroll in classes for Summer semester and are following an academic plan.
- You must be in need of financial assistance.
Additional things to know:
- Academic and/or career assessment are required.
- Attendance will be verified throughout the semester that funding is awarded.
- Funding is limited and all students must apply for consideration and in accordance with Federal guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more about the TRIO-SSS Grant Aid Program or to schedule an appointment for application and consideration for the upcoming semester, please contact Student Support Services at email@example.com.