Campus Alert: For updates on Mid Michigan College's response to COVID-19, visit Mid’s Study Safe, Stay Healthy webpage.

Transferring to Mid

Will my course work from other schools transfer to Mid?

Courses that you have completed at another college/university may be transferable to Mid Michigan College with the following conditions:

  1. The college/university must be accredited.
  2. You must have earned a grade of "C" or better in the course(s).

How can I have my course work from other schools evaluated & transferred?

To have courses evaluated for credit, request that an official transcript be mailed to Enrollment Services from each college/university you have attended. Unofficial transcripts will not be evaluated. Transcripts that come to Mid through student hands are considered unofficial even if they are sealed. Please have your official transcript sent to the following address:

Charles Bryan, Registrar
Mid Michigan College
1375 South Clare Avenue
Harrison, MI 48625

How do I know what transfer credit I have been awarded?

You will receive an email once your transcript(s) has/have been evaluated.

Where can I get more information on the transferability of my credit?

Visit the Michigan Transfer Network to learn how Mid accepts other credits.

Where can I find out about other sources of non-traditional credit?

Check out our Credit for Prior Learning in our Enrollment & Registration part of the website to learn about Non-Traditional (Life Experience) Credit, Military Credit, CLEP tests, Advanced Placement, prior learning credit, and more!

Back to the top