Campus Alert: For updates on Mid Michigan College's response to COVID-19, visit Mid’s Study Safe, Stay Healthy webpage.

Request Mid Michigan College Transcripts

How do I transfer my Mid Michigan College credits into another college/university?

Option 1: National Student Clearinghouse eTranscript

Use this option if you need or want to send a digital pdf file transcript to a recipient, or if you have a short period of time in which your transcript must be received. The National Student Clearinghouse charges $2.50 for an electronic transcript sent to a participating NSC institution, or $3.50 to send to any email address (including your own) that you specify. This method also allows you to receive updates regarding the production, transmission, and receipt of your digital transcript. NSC does not provide printed Mid Michigan College transcripts.

You need to provide either your Social Security Number or your Mid Student ID Number to use this method. If Mid Michigan College does not have your SSN on file, or if you cannot recall your ID number, you need to use the print transcript method or contact Registration and Records at Mid for further review by emailing

This option requires that you have a major credit or debit card. Your credit or debit card is not charged until your transcript is sent. However, if you use a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds during pre-authorization of your payment. If you have questions about pre-authorization, please contact your banking institution. Order updates are sent to you via email and, if you choose, via text message. You can also track your transcript order online through the NSC website.


Option 2: Free Printed Transcript - This service is temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19.

Use this option if you want a printed transcript, or if you do not wish to incur any fees. Mid Michigan College handles all print requests for no charge, but does not provide electronic versions of transcripts, fax transcripts, or use overnight or expedited delivery services for printed transcripts. Printed transcripts are sent to a postal address, or may be picked up at either the Harrison or Mt. Pleasant Campuses with a valid photo identification. We are able to confirm a mailing date for you, but cannot provide information regarding progress through the postal system or arrival at the destination.

Most transcripts requested through this method are mailed out within 3-5 business days; that time may be extended during peak registration activity surrounding the start of a semester.

NOTE: For student privacy reasons, transcript requests cannot be placed by phone. Transcripts sent outside of the United States require an additional fee.

Pre-1985 Coursework

If you were a student and attended prior to 1985 please contact Registration and Records at to make sure that you are in the electronic database. If a record cannot be found, our team can reconstruct your transcript from our legacy system. The reconstruction of your transcript may take 7-10 business days.

What is the difference between official and unofficial transcripts?

  • Official Transcripts: Sent directly to a college, university, employer, a State or Federal agency, etc.
  • Student Transcripts: For a student's personal or general use, bears the stamp "Student Copy"; they may be sent directly to the student.

Note: No transcript is issued for a student with outstanding financial obligations to the College. Student records are confidential. Therefore, transcripts are issued only at the verified request of the student or appropriate institutions and officials or via MidWeb. Phone or email requests are not processed.

Back to the top