In response to the COVID-19 risk, please read the latest Mid Michigan College COVID-19 updates.
OPTIONS FOR PAYING YOUR TUITION BILL
- Pay by cash, money order, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover at Registration & Records on the Harrison or Mt. Pleasant campuses.
- Pay online with MasterCard, VISA, or Discover by logging into myMid.
- Pay with financial aid if you have sufficient funds to cover your balance.
- Set up an automatic payment plan using Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). NBS charges a fee of $25 for using their payment plan service. If a credit/debit card is used, a convenience fee in addition to the enrollment fee will be assessed. You can opt to pay in full on Nelnet using your checking/savings account for only $2. Depending on when you set up your payment plan, the number of payments that you make will vary. Visit this web page for more information or to set up a payment plan.
- An enrollment fee is required each semester, with the amount based upon the date you register. The fee is $50 if you enroll during the early enrollment period, and $100 during the late enrollment period.
INFORMATION ON DROPPING CLASSES AND WITHDRAWING FROM CLASSES
- You may drop or withdraw from a course by logging into myMid or visiting Registration & Records in-person at either the Harrison or Mt. Pleasant campuses. Phone requests are not accepted.
- To protect your GPA and future financial aid eligibility
- Always check with Financial Aid or your Mid Mentor before dropping or withdrawing from a class.
- Make sure that your courses have been properly dropped by the deadline if you elect not to attend a course.
Students receiving financial aid may charge books and supplies in the Campus Stores with the monies left after their tuition and fees are subtracted from their financial aid award.
- All financial aid is subject to change. Financial aid is based on many factors, including whether you are attending Mid as a full or part-time student. Your financial aid will be adjusted based on your registration.
- You must attend your courses to receive your awarded financial aid. Attendance is verified and financial aid is adjusted for non-attendance before and after funds are disbursed. Your financial aid may be withdrawn, and you may be billed, if you do not attend your courses.
- Financial aid refunds are available approximately 6-8 weeks after the start of the semester. Please note, there may be a delay in financial aid refund availability based on the start date(s) of particular course(s).
PURCHASING BOOKS IN THE CAMPUS STORES
- You may use your financial aid balance to pay for books and supplies in the Campus Stores. Check the website for dates.
- You must show your student ID in order to use financial aid for books and supplies in the Campus Store.
- You can also use cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover debit/credit cards to purchase books and supplies.
STUDENT ID and PRINTING/COPYING
- To help protect your privacy, Mid requests that you use your student ID number instead of your social security number on all documents. Your student ID number is located in the upper left-hand corner of your registration statement. A valid photo ID and a current class schedule are required to obtain a student ID card which is issued in Library & Learning Services on both the Harrison and Mt. Pleasant campuses. Replacement ID cards are $5.
- Your student ID number will be used for printing and making copies. Full and part-time students are automatically issued $10 for printing and copying every semester. This money is put on your account and can only be accessed by using your student ID number when printing or making copies.
- Full-time students can request an additional $10 once per semester in person at Registration & Records on the Harrison or Mt. Pleasant campuses. Additional monies can be added anytime at Registration & Records on either campus when paying with cash or check. If paying with credit card, click on ‘add credit’ when logged into print.midmich.edu.
- Mid Mentors are committed to providing individualized and timely reminders, encouragement and outreach during your entire experience at Mid. Have a question? Need guidance on your next step? Email email@example.com for help.
- The important dates and deadlines that appear above are meant for informational purposes and may change without notice. Contact your Mid Mentor or Registration & Records for the most up-to-date information.