Career Services is part of the Academic Advising department. It assists students with determining a career path that meets your interests, academic abilities, personal values, lifestyle, and the current job market. They can also help you decide on a program of study here at MMCC!
- One-on-one career assistance
- Assessment and career exploration tools
- Choosing a career path that fits you
- Assistance in determining what you can do with a major in...
- Career-related workshops and skill development
- Resume & Cover letter development
- Interview preparation & Informational Interviews assistance
Focus 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career and planning process to assist you in making positive decisions about your future career goals, education plans, & how to achieve them.